Our Customer Order Processing team is hiring a temporary workforce for a full-time position ofSupplier Relations representative during the festive season 2019-2020. The contract is meant tostart with a week after signing; it includes paid training and ends in February 2020.
Best fitted candidates could be regarded for a permanent position.
Joining our team will allow you to provide creative solutions for efficient order processing,contribute to the company’s corporate success and have wide opportunities for self-development.Working as a part of our Customer Order Processing team implies direct cooperation withsuppliers to ensure timely and accurate deliveries to 200+ countries, overseeing and managingthe company's overall supply chain, developing and maintaining good relationships with vendorsand performing other associated tasks.
Our multi-national team staff works in an employee-friendly and motivating environment.English is used as the main language for communication with suppliers and within the team.
-Supervise the processing of customer orders;
- Coordinate timely deliveries while maintaining delivery expectations and schedules;
- Manage order delivery status and scheduling updates;
- Interact with vendors to ensure adequate communication regarding goal setting, performance, workflow guidelines, and other vendor-related responsibilities;
- Develop and maintain positive vendor relations to ensure superior customer satisfaction;
-Source new vendors to perform required services;
-Resolve or escalate all disputes or unsatisfied service confirmations;
-Provide creative solutions to meet clients’ needs and maximize value;
-Contribute to special projects and continuous improvement initiatives;
-Collaborate with all company departments;
-Foster a positive team environment;
- Ensure the confidentiality of internal and external data.
-Excellent organization, planning, and multi-tasking skills;
-Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent in English and Russian (speaking other languages will be a plus);
- College or University degree;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Problem-solving skills & patience;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work with large amounts of information;
- Team player attitude;
- Schedule flexibility: overtime and weekend shifts take place during the busiest times of the season;
- Proficient in using PC and ability to use your PC/laptop in work with a stable Internet connection;
- Negotiation skills are highly appreciated.
- Remote work;
- Full-time position;
- Flexible schedule;
- Overtime paid at a higher rate;
-Wide range of social benefits and various team-building activities;
- Friendly and committed colleagues;
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, your financial rewards will correlate to your performance;
-Perspective of being considered for a permanent position.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, have the skills listed above and a passion for this type of work, please, send your CV to [email protected] with the subject line "Customer Order Processing team Application".
While applying please make sure that your CV is in English, otherwise, we won't be able to consider your application.
Send us your resume, we will be happy to know more about you!
Fill in the fields and attach your cv and cover letter. Dont forget to mention why you are a good fit for the position. We will notify the employer.